A part-time Social Media and SEO Assistant position has become available at A greener life, a greener world. The successful candidate would help shape and manage our growing volume of content of environmental news, with a focus on energy and climate change, and develop a social media and SEO strategy that will increase our reach. This is an unpaid voluntary position in which the holder would be given ample opportunity to showcase their social media and SEO talent on our expanding news site.
Main responsibilities include:
- Analysing and editing our content to enable high SEO standards to be met
- Leading and assisting on A greener life, a greener world projects
- Developing an innovative social media strategy to expand reach and engagement
- Developing ideas for social media-based stories
- Running our social media channels
- Growing our social media following
- Researching video and social media news on our topics
- Compiling and sending out our newsletter
- Running and expanding our YouTube channel
- Responding to emails and queries
- Representing A greener life, a greener world at events
In return, we will offer a full profile on our site, input into the direction of the blog and the opportunity to submit feature ideas and articles, as long as they meet our content and submission guidelines.
This position would suit a journalism / media studies / social media student or recent graduate with a keen interest in environmental issues. It can be conducted remotely and / or from home.
Please apply by emailing us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with an outline of why the position interests you. If you have any questions you are also more than welcome to email / phone on 07789008293. Deadline is rolling, but we are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.